In the course of its journey, CRC has always made its best attempt to impact the lives of artisans in as many ways as possible. Our primal focus has forever been to guide, mentor and maneuver artisan groups to become self-sufficient and thrive not just in the export market but also in the domestic sphere.
At every point, the CRC team has delved deep into the root cause of the problems that the artisanal community has been facing and helped them recover with recognizable dignity and contentment.
Here are some notable stories of success that CRC has amassed.
- Number of artisan groups: 26
- Number of families: 5,000
- Number of communities with different skills integrated: 20
- Average increase in artisan earnings: 200%
- Increase in number of women artisans: 60%
- Increase in number of skills used: 50%